Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, July 31, 2015

Good Friends Last Forever

My good friend, that I have known since ninth grade, is coming to visit me for a week!  I am so happy, excited and grateful. 

She is bringing her two teenage boys and her daughter in her early 20's and the daughter's boyfriend.

We will have a wide range of ages and this will be the first time that they have come to my home here; since I only have been at this house for one year.

It is smaller than what I am used to when having guests (and what they are used to when being with me); yet, last year, when I was in the apartment this same dear woman came with her daughter and her girlfriend and we found a way to make it work and have a blast.  I'm believing that it will be just as easy and wonderful this year.  And, last year, my daughter was home too. 

This is rainy season in southern Florida.  This makes it a bit more interesting. 

So, I'm planning a few back-up meals; recording a few movies; writing a list in my head about possibilities of things to do.  I am very excited.   If I were to be completely true, there is a part of me nervous about my energy or lack thereof.  My goal is for them to have a fabulous, relaxing, energizing and loving time.

People need people.  I need people.  I love the camaraderie and the discussions; the laughter and spontaneity.

It is my goal to do way less with the computer, social sites and even this blog -- although, me posting on this blog has seemed to slow down vastly since I started posting on Facebook, Twitter,  Instagram and my webpage.    I'm doing my best to keep up with the times.  It is my goal to reach out and support others' journeys while discovering and living my complete self. 

My goal is to embrace this visit.  To just be love.  To just be true.  To just be open. 

This, I believe, is what brings my greatest ease and it even allows/empowers others to do the same.  And, better yet, to live their life from what comes within themselves and what shows up and confronts them head on.

People need people.  I need people.   I am so grateful for you, the reader; the visitor.  Thank you.  You help me to make myself feel like I matter.  I sure hope I do the same for you.

May you enjoy the people in your life and may you embrace what is true for you; within and without.

Namaste'  (I honor you from the depth of myself into the depth of who you are.)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment