Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Heaven on Earth

Nature.  Flow.  Beauty.  Look.  See.  Be.  Create.

Heaven on Earth.  

May you get You some.   

Within myself, there is a natural place of me being me.  I know I'm connected to it when I am peaceful, excited, fulfilled and brave.  Going through this place living and being with what is, is the most joy I know.  I want it all the time.

I have always asked myself if I can get it, know it and be it, why can I not always be this way; live from this place.  I am learning, it is not how I work just now or just yet; if ever.

Being human is about all the feels, all the experiences, all the natural ebbs and flows.  From this inner place, I flow with and believe that what is meant for me will be so and what is not meant for me will never be.

There is a peace in this knowing for me.  There is truth and trust.  I flow more fluently in this way of behaving.

May you flow in whatever is peace and with whatever makes You feel most like You.  Complete in the moment.  Reigning free in what is meant for You and what is not.  

You are beautifully made to master and (simply) live Your truth.  May you know it as easily and as freeing as possible; as often as possible.

You.  You being You looks, feels and is beautiful on You.  When you let your love dominate, magic - your magic - aligns.  

No comments:

Post a Comment