Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy

I come here thinking I have nothing to say.   Nothing helpful.  Nothing interesting.  Pretty much nothing.

I sit and I start typing.  My fingers moving across the keypad.  It feels good to type as it feels it has been too long.

There is plenty judgment of myself going on, apparently, as I see what I am typing.

What if I just came here with ease, love and openness.  No fear.  No discomfort.

What would I type from ease and an open heart and mind...

I would type that it is very windy here today.  The palm trees are dancing mightily and the wind sings its song.  The sun is out beautifully and it is a white-blue sky...  almost a shiny, sparkling silver.

I sit on my chair and I sit tall and comfortably.

It has been an interesting time of late.  A time of unknown feelings, unknown physicality and uncertain what is going down.

It is like a whole new world has opened up and some of us are seeing life and living for what it is and it can be and feel shocking, delightful and, both, a time of togetherness and aloneness.

Auto-pilot has left the building to be replaced with awareness and questions; forward moves and a newfound inner strength just may be in the making.

It doesn't always feel good, yet, I know that it is.  It feels like it is...   I surely seem to have my judgment mind more on than off just now.

I want to just flow.  Kind of like the palm trees, but a bit less dramatic.  Flow from my inner peace.  I want to let my inner peace take over and guide me forward.  I invite my inner peace to take over and guide me forward.

If you would like...

May you invite your own inner peace to take over and guide you forward.

This is the offering I offer to you in this moment.  Deep breaths.  Feeling your body relax and let go.  If a thought has been plaguing you, let it go just now.  You can always pick it up any other time.

May you get your inner peace on and bring it to your outer excitement of what is next.  Believe in your situation.  Believe in yourself.  Believe in the goodness that is in your vicinity and our world.

Sometimes, it is easier to see/feel than other times.  Enjoy the easy moments.  Be grateful for all the moments.   They are, perhaps, all here to create you into the most innate, awesome, brilliant self that you have yet to experience.

Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment