Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, March 25, 2019

Dense

It feels like there is a dense-ness in the air for me just now.  A dense-ness that feels heavy and makesd it hard to for me to breathe.  I have the pain management office tomorrow and it is most likely because of how I feel about this and the experiences I have witnessed, endured and transmuted through.  I don't do a very good job with peace even thinking about this.  It is all about the drugs.  I'm not sure any one of the several people that I see know much of my story.  It is more about signing forms that I'm not distributing or getting narcotics from/to any other source.  It is about them counting what I have currently in my possession and me initialing my agreement to this count.  It is not fun for me.  It is quite the opposite. My blood pressure rises and I feel like something is on my back as opposed to some one having my back.  A big fat UGH.  Note:  There are nice people at this office.  It is the circumstances, the laws and the way of life here just now.  

I hear myself saying that if this doesn't heal me because I dislike it so, then I'm not sure anything will.  And, I've always believed that I can be healed of this.  I have had moments, days, weeks and even months where my body is not attacking itself.  For this reason, I believe if I just find the right niche, my body will choose to stay this supportive way.   When I was pregnant is the best time for this remission.  I felt great.  And, I took the best, most loving care of myself because I was growing a wee little human inside of me.  What a miracle.

How do I change what I don't like...  I think the better, more productive, question could be how can I accept what I cannot change...   Another Ugh.  I don't want to have to deal with pain management.  I'd like to go back to my rheumatologist who did it all for me.  Administered pain medicine, took my vitals, listened to my heart, listened to all my 'crazy' and interesting experiments for healing and sent me for blood tests.   Pain management that I go to now offers the drugs, takes my blood pressure.  A blood pressure that has been high on enough occasions only to offer nothing to help it.

Yes, it is up to me.  If I know it has been high, it is best if I make the appointment and do what needs to be done.   I am tired.   I am so tired.  I am being stubborn as my treatment is not the way I want it to be.  This tiredness and stubbornness is not helping me.

May you realize what you are doing that is not helping you and may you open to a new way of 'doing' so that what you do does help, support and gives you the feeling of loving yourself.

"Don't do as I do, do as I say" comes to mind.  saying unknown

I want to tap in and have the strength, courage and knowledge to do; to perform, in my best interest.

May you let go of any dense-ness that is weighing you down and tap into Your strength, courage and knowledge to do; to perform, in Your best interest.  

Oh yeah.

Breathe and take a really good step to stand up for yourself.  In this, perhaps, we can all share empowerment.  Booyah.

May we change our brick walls into strong brick houses that protect us and stand for us!   Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment