Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, March 15, 2019

Middle of the Night

I remember when I was running “Beachin Bodies”,  I would wake up in the middle of the night and come up with some amazing ideas and thoughts.  Often in the morning they still felt like good ideas.  Sometimes, however, upon morning, I would think to myself ‘what the heck was I thinking’.   The thought or idea would be outlandish within the light of day.  Hoot!

Now, with social media, blog posts, video posts, texting, we are ‘open’ 24/7.   This is good news.   This is not so good news maybe.

Many share whatever is on their mind at whatever time of day (or night) it is.  I'm writing this during the wee hour of 3 a.m.

Will I feel my thoughts and words are ok in the light...

Lately, my sleep has been interrupted.  I wake up a little spooked.  I'm not even sure of what.  It feels like I was dreaming dreams that I’d rather not dream.  It is a feeling.  I have no recollection of a dream of any kind.  Yet I wake up uncomfortable.   I wake up grabbing my Ipad looking out into our world.  It just may be a stimulation that would be better not to reach for.  Sometimes, I choose to go right to the book I am reading and stay present to my inner world.  Today I chose to head directly into the outer world.

There is a difference between the energies of these two worlds.

May you choose your own world when over-stimulation is not what you need.  May you choose your own world when it is better for you.  May you choose you often.  May you know and be aware of your choices.  Choose being the you that is most beneficial to your health and well being. 

Everything in our world in now at our fingertips.

May you give your fingertips (you) the love, awareness and ability to give yourself what is best for you in each and every moment.

Be aware of what you are reading, seeing, eating, sharing, doing and experiencing.  May you choose what gives you the best and greatest version of you; who you want to be and who you are.  Only you have the choice to experience your life in your way.

May you use this superpower in the best ways possible for you.  When you feel your best, your best is what is available to share.

May we all share our best as much and as often as possible.

Creating ‘ best’ on!




No comments:

Post a Comment