Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, July 7, 2017

What's Happening

I await word on new amount of medicine.  I await word on approval to try medical marijuana.  My hands and fingers are purple.  The tip of my nose is purple.  My body feels achy AND I am okay.

In this moment, with this breath - I am okay.

I don't love the current options that are being shown to me and I do my best to accept where I am at now.

I know things could be so much worse.  I also know that things could be easier and the possibility of better options always weigh possible.

The days are still filled with daylight hours and the weather is heavy, humid and hot.

It is my belief that people have it worse than me.  It is my belief that people have it better than me.  It is my belief that all of our lives are constantly changing and evolving.  We all have experiences that we enjoy and not so much.

It is my belief that as I bring my truest and best of myself to each situation, it opens the truest and best of options (and paths) available to me.

I have an ache in my right tricep as I type this and it tightens and releases on its own.  I stop to stretch it out.  I stop to acknowledge it.

I breathe in.   I breathe out.  I feel, live, be and radiate love.

I ask for guidance and help in the silence space of my thoughts.

I am open to the best of me always being a possibility.  The depth of who you are always matters.

May you be open to the best of you always being a possibility; from the depth of who you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment