Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Thursday, March 9, 2017

Wedding

I am going to the last of the four weddings this year; all out of state.  Each was a weekend adventure and full of love in my old state of Pennsylvania, USA.

Each wedding was unique, full of love and fun and I am honored to have experienced each one.  This will not be different.  I look very forward to sharing my nephew's love.  I'm so proud of him.  He has done great for himself and is thriving and happy.

This is what we wish for our kids.  This is what I wish for everyone.

As we live more and more from our truth, our 'knowing' place within, out, we live most adventurous, fulfilling, and peaceful lives.

As you live and share the truth of you, you can become more and more fulfilled in just being YOU.

Everything you need to be YOU you already have.  How cool and awesome is this. ! 

Just be true to you, and others, and you will create your own unison with yourself. 

As you are united within, what shows and becomes without is truly who, what and where you are supposed to be.

Breathe.  Be.  Love.

Honor yourself.   Honor others.  Honor the process of life.

Within this honor, lies the awesomeness of YOU.

May you live the life that is inside of you to live.  Live it out loud and free.  Full of love, hope, knowing, adventure, peace, gentle strength and whatever else makes up you - the best of you now.


No comments:

Post a Comment