Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, March 6, 2017

Head, Heart, Truth

I come here wanting to say I am healthy, strong, thriving and great.  My truth is I'm anxious, uncertain, and feeling scared.  

I'm confused with how I 'should' be...  how I want to be and how I am...

What triggered these feelings of insecurity in me are my own thoughts; thoughts of being alone and being unable.

Two scary thoughts for me (just now) that I am allowing to multiply in strength for some reason.

I think because my head wants it to be one way and my heart knows it is not.

I saw once where the biggest battle one can ever know is between the heart and the brain. 

I am in this battle currently.

I am not accepting what is.  

I want to be stronger and amongst people who I can help.  I want to be laughing and talking deep.

Yet, I certainly don't feel up to it and I don't know how to be in this moment that I think I want to be in. 

I'm in a moment of purple hands, stress and anxiety. 

I stopped my trial medicine for my purple hands because they got very purple while on it; so I stopped.  This medicine is leaving my body and I'm sure it has something to do with my inner struggle.

Now what - what is next - where do I go from here...

BE HERE NOW is all I hear.

BE HERE NOW.

As I am resisting what is, I am creating a state of turmoil.  I breathe.  I let go.  I feel the fight within.

This is just a part of my human adventure and it is an adventure that I do not enjoy. 

On the other side of this, there is joy, so I believe and I wait.  I breathe.  I allow.  I love myself anyway and all ways; as much as possible.

May you love yourself anyway and all ways; as much as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment