Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, March 17, 2017

Being Human

It seems that my body has gone back into ultra-pain mode.  It screams, cramps up, hurts and hollers.  I find myself uncomfortable and wishing that I did not have to feel so much. 

I'm doing my best to use all that I have learned:  breathing, relaxation, meditation, different therapy modalities, love, allowance, etc., and the pain is winning just now. 

The discomfort in my own self is winning.

I do know that there are things happening around me that I do not wish so.  There are answers I am getting that I do not like.  There are feelings coming up that I do not enjoy.

Hence, 'dis-ease'...

This being human and accepting all the human traits and trials is not an easy path always.  Lately, for me, the path has not been my desires and it is trying, uncomfortable, frustrating and sometimes feels horrible.

I know this is only part of life.  I know there are many things I am grateful for.  I know that things could be way worse.

Yet, in this moment, I do not know happiness.  I know it is okay.  I know it will change.  I still don't like it much. 

So, I breathe; I trust the process; I trust myself as best I can.  It is not getting me where I feel best just now and it has to be okay. 

I will do what I can to know and fulfill my desires. 

My hands are what tell me that I am off my best path.  The stiffness, the soreness, the inability to use them - this is all true for me.  Just now.

I've known dis-ease for a long time.  I've known such great happiness that I thought it would always be so.  I've known some great challenges that I have gotten through

We are all survivors through it all.  Our success rate, thus far, is 100%.  This is pretty good odds.

May we keep going forward from deep within to the external life that we are here to live.

May this be the time to grow more, learn more, be and to love regardless what is going on in, around and through our selves.

Let our love lead.  Let our truth be.  This is the path that I believe is best for me. 

I'm asking for help, guidance, knowledge, know-how to live this path of my life from a place of love, trust, allowance, acceptance and wholeness.

May you live your life; your path, from a place of your own inner knowing, heart, instinct, and power.

It is enough.  You are enough.  I am enough.  We are enough.  Enough already.  Live true. 

May you create your future thru the steps that are unique to you.







No comments:

Post a Comment