Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Saturday, January 21, 2017

Where I'm At

I've been traveling back and forth from Florida, USA to Pennsylvania, USA for weddings.  3 to be exact with the last one (for now) in March 2017. 

They are joyful, fun, and filled with love and laughter.  They are my nephews' and my niece's weddinga and my heart runneth over.

My health has been very good where it comes to ulcers on my fingers.   I have had very little; really close to none and I am so grateful for same.  The achiness is always with me.  I am doing pilates regularly and loving it. 

It is not very easy to feel settled as I am living in a home that I don't want to be in for a long term.  I look at it as temporary and there is both good and bad to it.  Good, I don't take it so seriously.  Bad, I don't let myself feel 100% settled.  Perhaps, I could just let myself feel 100% settled for now and good will be all I know regarding same.

I caught myself saying sorry often - too often.  I realized I wanted to stop saying 'I'm sorry' very much by habit.

I read something that very same week that instead of saying 'sorry', say 'I'm thankful that you are kind to me even though I am late.  Instead of saying I am sorry, say I'm thankful that you are open to listening to me.  Instead of saying I am sorry, say I am grateful that you understand (or at least are trying to understand) my situation...

Man, does it feel better on me.

It is said that we teach people how to treat us.   I want respect, openness, kindness and love in my life.  Coming in and going out. 

I'll continue on from here.

May you realize what you want in your life and be open to creating/receiving it and continue on from here.  Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment