Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Monday, January 30, 2017

Achy

I just got back from temperatures in the 30's Fahrenheit and this morning was in the 50s in Florida, USA. 

I am grateful for the warmer weather and my body is used to high 70's.  I find it to be and feel it to be aching and screaming; uncomfortable and somewhat unhappy.

Discomfort is a big attention getter and my body seems to want a lot of attention just now.

I do my best to give it attention and pay attention to what it is asking of me.  My mind, still, at times, wants to fight.  I mostly win just going with it and letting it be.  I do need to 'hide-away' to let this be so.  It sure seems so.

I went from morning to night visiting with my sister and enjoyed just about every minute of it.  My body and mind wanted and needed to turn off at times and I did my best to let this happen.

So, I am home now and there is work that we are getting done.  It is not 'shambala' type of everyday work non-stop, but it is several days of work and contractors non-stop.

It feels 'interesting'.  Interesting is the best word that I can come up with. 

I hope to do the work that needs to be done and then have down time from same in an easy and positive manner.

I wish you easy and positive manners in whatever you find yourself doing.  If you are doing it, you may as well be happy doing it.  If you can't find happy just now, may you change it up and/or, perhaps, this is just what you are supposed to be experiencing to grow into the best self that you can be.

May you get your contentment on as much as possible wherever, however you find yourself.  I believe in us mere mortals.   May you believe in yourself. 

Go with the flow of life - get out of your own way - and let life, wisdom and inner being give you the best moments possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment