Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Truth

I am learning, witnessing and trusting that to live my truth out loud; share it with the person(s) that are involved with it; speak it; live it; be it; and to own it; is the greatest way to process and live my life.

It leaves me in a flow.  It encourages the best results.

To live out loud in my truth is to be the most authentic, vulnerable, badass and strongest that I am and can be.

We live in our truth whether we ignore and/or bury it.  We live in our truth whether we speak of it or not.  We live in our truth whether we pretend or tell ourselves otherwise.

Our truth is our truth.  The genuineness of life is our truth.

When we allow it to surface through openness, love, communication and feelings, we honor life, living, and our Creator.  We honor ourselves and each other.

In this honor, our most beloved truth happens, grows, warrants, exchanges and makes whole our life and living it.

May you live in the wholeness of You.

May you live in the wholeness of your life.

The whole of You has no holes in it.

Always take the stance in and through your firm, whole, vibrant, strong and empowered self.

Your Truth does set you free.

May you free yourself to live in the utmost and present moments that will transpire through your truth.

Oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment