Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Sunday, January 30, 2022

Give it To You Baby

We humans crave for things.  We wish for things.  We see things and people that we want to have in our life or create in our lives.

Allowing yourself to be free living within and through each desire and dream; respecting your truth as it is in each moment, guides us towards and into our most beautiful and open paths.

It is truly a deep and fulfilling way to be, create and experience exactly what you crave and desire.  

May you let your desires, cravings, and wishes free to be exactly as they show up wholly loving yourself.

When we live in the power of love, truth, dreams and wishes we free ourselves to just be who and what we are.

When you live in the power of love, truth, dreams and wishes, you free yourself to "Just 9Be U"; again and again and again; complete in each moment.

When we all live in the power of our love, truth, dreams and wishes, and find it enjoyable... This is what we share with each other.

This is the world I wish to live in...

No comments:

Post a Comment