Coming for the Real You.

I'm hoping to share thoughts, fun and insightful information and aha moments with all to better serve ourselves and the universe.

My background is that of Executive Secretary for the local Electric company (11 years).

Certified Personal Trainer (since 1991) and Fitness Consultant for my own company, Beachin Bodies (6 years) and certified in Reiki and Nutrition with training in Cranial Sacral work, Tai Chi, and Meditation. Certified as a Professional Life Coach (2015); Minister at Universal Life Church (2016);

and, possibly, most important,

my own journey through illness and avenues, roads and roadblocks that I have taken to find the real me. (35 plus years).

The me that I was born as. The me that is the all-knowing. I believe the search is endless and we are here to learn and to love and to share it all.










Friday, July 5, 2024

Heal th

I read and see much about healing and health.  Vitamins and minerals.  Dis-ease and struggles.  Drugs and alternatives.  So many different ‘diet’ plans.  Make-up and cover-ups.  

I have been living in a society that tells me I am not fine as I am.  I need this product or that experience.  I need more.  

I surely got caught up in trying many, many, many offerings.  Some I enjoyed.  Some were strange.  Some I did not like.  Some I went back for more.  Some I never went back.   And everything in between.   

I am hearing my own voice telling me that nothing is ‘wrong’ with me.   I have everything I need inside of me to live the best of me.  

Sure, if I enjoy something and/or it uplifts me, why not.    

And, I am finding that what uplifts me the most is to trust my own body, my wisdom; what feels ‘well’ to me.  In loving and accepting me as I am, I open to a greater healing and health.  A more expansive me.  Working within and around myself - in my own beingness - is really fun and joyful to honor and participate in.   

I have been in a stupor more than not.  This is, perhaps, a lesson of this stupor.    I have called it my quiet time.  My ‘me’ time.  My healing time.  Whatever shows up and/or is created for me to experience and live through.   I do my best to honor and not judge myself as ‘loser’ or to berate myself that things are not as I think I want them to be.   I go with it as openly and lovingly (with as much gentle strength) as I can in each moment, situation and breath.   

This being human is a ‘thang’.  Quite the journey.  So much can pull me in or take me out.  Ha. 

Not one of us stays exactly the same as we journey on through our lives.    

Life is always changing and so are we.  

Open up to what is showing up ‘in your face’ and breathe, love, be, honor and flow through your truthful feelings as best as possible… Choose your most enjoyable ways.  

May you open your heart and mind and connect to everything present in front of and inside of You. 

Let your love be the connection to your life and you living as You.   

Amen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment